Articulation Agreement Uncw

In 2007, Alamance Community College signed a bilateral articulation agreement with UNC-Wilmington. It guarantees that a student who has obtained a VAC Associated Arts or Science degree with an average of at least 3.0 is accepted as a junior, provided other qualifications are met. The North Carolina Articulation Agreement (CAA) is a national agreement governing the transfer of credits between the North Carolina Community College System (NCCCS) and the public universities that make up the University of North Carolina system. This agreement defines university transfer courses accepted by all institutions in the UNC system of the 58 NC community colleges. Students who meet the graduation requirements have certain guarantees that the credits acquired will be transferred to UNCW. Admission to university does not constitute admission to a particular vocational school or program. Durham Tech has entered into a bilateral agreement with Western Governors University (WGU) for the following programs: UNCW has agreed to abide by the uniform articulation agreement between the UNC System BFA and NCCCS AFA visual arts programs with respect to their existing studio art arts bachelor`s degree. Certain university education requirements are maintained for students who enroll under this agreement. The Early Childhood Education Articulation Agreement is a national academic progression agreement that promotes educational opportunities for early childhood students (ECEs) who fit from the North Carolina community university system to the constituent institutions of the University of North Carolina to earn a Bachelor`s degree in Birth Kindergarten bachelor`s degree or a bachelor`s degree in a related non-licensure early education program. m to follow. UNCW has entered into an articulation agreement with ACC that regulates the transfer of credits between the Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in Early Childhood Education and the Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education.

The best choice for a smooth articulation with the university is an Associate in Arts degree or Associate in Science. Applied science or general education degrees have different blends of general culture, subject to option, and core courses that make them less easy to articulate with high-level institutions….